Sunday 24 June 2012

Sautéed Shrimp

First, I must apologize for my complete absenteeism these past two weeks -- my online courses caught up to me and it was tough finding the time for myself, let alone this blog.


Anyways, these shrimp were absolutely AMAZING and easy to make!!!! So let's get to it!


Ingredients
1 lb. Shrimp, thawed, peeled and deveined (I usually make 8-10 medium-sized shrimp per person)
1/4 cup White wine
1 tsp.Thyme
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper


Directions


1. Bring skillet with non-stick spray (I use 1 tbsp. olive oil) to medium-high heat. 


2. Add shrimp. Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper. Let cook on one side for about 2-3 minutes.


Shrimp in wine mixture




3. Flip the shrimp and add white wine. Let cook for 2-3 minutes on this side.


4. Voila! You're done! See, I told you it was super easy! 


Although it was a no-carb day, I totally made some rice to go with this, since I've grown up with the idea that rice and shrimp are a match made in heaven (I served it with some peas, too, since I needed my greens) :)


Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment